Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

There are numerous resources designed to help employer's resolve their many workplace issues - so I dare not repeat. This blog's for you!

This Q&A blog is intended to offer you- the employee- advice and suggestions on how to resolve those pesky workplace issues. It's also a place for you to simply just vent - in confidence-. All you have to do is submit your questions or comments to me via email at MsRblog@aol.com. I will post your question as well as my response on my blog so that you along with others who may be experiencing a similar issue can read or comment on the topic as well.

My responses are only intended to offer advice or alternative solutions to consider when resolving your issues.

In the real-world of Human Resources, many issues are considered to be in the "gray" because there is no 1 way to resolve these matters. Here - I plan to give it to you straight...HR Black & White - No Gray!

So, tell me...what's on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment